5.03.2010

Cupcakes by The Tea Room Lady

I got a text from a good friend of mine asking if I could help her review some of her 'product'. Girl, you had me at Hello. And the rest is history. She is actually a blogger herself and you she will update all her new creation on her blog. The she known as The Tea Room Lady in the blogger world. So this is the box which she passed to me today for my first food testing. To be frank, I am quite pressured to test her products as I am not sure how effective would my review be. But anyhow, thanks to her again for having faith in me. Let's get down to business now.

When I opened the box I was surprised to see 4 different design of cup cakes. From the left, we have cup cakes with chocolate and some colorful sugar sprinkles on the top, second is with some colorful and nicely cut mush mellow shape of a flower, third we have some walnut kernel and lastly the blue one with chocolate bar on top. First impression of the cup cakes would be, small and cute. You can decide what you wanted for the topping and she will do it for you, well of course for a price. But no worries, it's a reasonable one of course.

First taste of the cup cakes, the bread or the base of the cake is soft and you can still taste some butter on it rather than plain old bun. The topping or icing on top add a sweet taste to the cup cakes of course. But one thing separate this and the one I had tasted before, is that it isn't that sweet. I hated cup cakes as it was too sweet previously. But this is just alright. Not too sweet but also not too plain which lost the whole taste of it. 

So if you are interested of trying some, you can of course drop by her blog at over here. She also specializes in celebration cakes, cupcakes, biscotti, cookies, festive delicacies and any other pastries which suits your every occasion. You can talk with her and let her know what is your idea or let her give you some suggestions. You can contact her through email beljee@hotmail.com. But of course for my details you better drop by her blog and check our her creation yourself.

2 comments:

Bel Jee said...

Can I admit that I have been lurking your blog after I passed you the cupcakes? LOL.

Thank you for the review :). And thanks for joining the panel of experiment item taster :p

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no problem dear :) anything for a friend. and also the food was fantastic. and i am not just saying that. hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...