12.02.2007

Restaurant Boston - AEON Bukit Tinggi

It’s one week since my Bar.B.Q Plaza visit and now I am at it again. No it’s not the same Bar.B.Q plaza but steamboat. The venue? Restaurant Boston at AEON Bukit Tinggi. The deco was OK so I thought why not? Damn I was so wrong. Never do judge a book by it's cover.

I ordered Sliced Beef Hotpot for 1 pax (inclusive of soup and hotpot). The sliced beef was onli 5 slices but the mutton was OK.

Romiko ordered Mutton Hotpot for 1 pax too. What does it consists? Well let the picture do the talking.

A lot of vegetables is all I can say. The sauce was nothing special. They gave me 1 chilly type sauce and one soy sauce with fried onions. Damn it's was plain normal. And the set cost me RM 22.95. Wat a rip off.

We ordered mineral water and also jasmine tea and the total cost for all this rounded up around RM 58.00. Nothing much to say bout this place. But the place is packed though. Well most of the restaurant there is pack though. There is not enough restaurant in AEON I guess. But the Japanese Restaurant opposite this place seemed to be nice. My next destination~~~ BTW, visited the new FF at AEON but wasn’t allowed to go in as it will only open on the next day. Sux!!! (Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...