6.21.2008

Bumbu Bali - Bandar Puteri (2nd Visit)

Today's pre-dinner. Venue, Bandar Puteri's Bumbu Bali. Can't recall how many time I had patron this place. The place is a blend between Balinese and Thai decoration. The food is a fusion between authentic Balinese meets Western Style.
I had ordered their Ayam Bertutu. It's yellow rice served with roasted chicken with herbs. Delicious~! There are also some side dishes like, cucumbers, pineapples, kangkung, crispy balinese biscuit thingy and two type of chilies. The chicken's portion was really large. It's really a filling dinner. They also served Ayam Mengoreng and also Ayam Mempangang.

As for the drink, I had ordered my usual Bali Lime with Ice. It's quite different from the one that I had outside. Well maybe it's just me. haha~!!

The place is filled with a lot of balinese and thai decorations. But I don't think that they are selling all those stuff.

They also serve liquor and also house wine over at this place. Haven't tried any of the wine but some visitors did order them. So it should be nice. (Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...