8.06.2008

Kong Woh Tong

After a long appointment today, I pampered myself with a filling lunch with my friend. Why? Cause I'm not going for gym tonight. Weird, I know. But that is just how I am. Anyway, got home and catch up on my downloaded movies. I had an engagement tonight with a friend of mine over at Pyramid. So half way through my movie (You Don't Mess With Zohan), my friend called and I drove over to Sunway Pyramid.
Walked around and felt that my voice is changing and getting rough. Must be the late night Extra Spicy Char Keoy Teow my mom made for me yesterday. So we decided to go Kwong Woh Tong for some herbal drinks. I still remember my last visit to Kwong Woh Tong was at their another branch in Petaling Street with Romiko.

Both of us ordered a small pot of Gwai Nin Gou. Very cold and soothing indeed. Felt a bit better after the drink. Actually what is Gwai Nin Gou made of? Is it herbs and spices all add together and made into pudding? Well anyway, spent my RM7 for this small pot while a large pot cost RM9.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...