7.06.2009

Gerai Yati Nasi Lemak @ Jalan 223 (Revisited)

It was an early morning appointment at Jalan 225 and I decided to have breakfast nearby. Where else but Gerai Yati at Jalan 223. This had got to be one of my favourite nasi lemak spot in P.J other than the one at SS2 opposite the Police Station. It's very seldom that I have breakfast here but rather late night supper. So this morning I had decided to have their nasi lemak with additional side dishes rather than the packet which I normally had. One of their selling point is the fresh steamed nasi lemak which is so hot that there is smoke coming out of it. The sambal was nice and not that spicy. Fresh cooked anchovies and peanuts which is so important. Decided to add another piece of fried chicken to go with my rice. Although it's not that hot but still al right for me. A well deserve RM3.50 plate of nasi lemak. (Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...