7.16.2009

Sunrise Restaurant @ Sea Park

This has got to be one of the best shop which sells roast duck in Petaling Jaya area. The name of the shop is Sunrise which is located at S.E.A Park. I think most of the local people would at been here before or at least heard of their name. It's been a while since I last visited the place as it's always pack with a queue during lunch hour. But since babe wanted to have lunch early today, so I had suggested this place. Arrived around half past noon and the place was already full. Managed to get a table while sharing with another two.

As usual, I had ordered 2 pax lower halves of the roasted duck. I think most of the people who like duck would order the same as me. They even throw in some extra roasted duck skin on top of the dish. Yummy! So how was the taste? Well it was a bit disappointing for me as it wasn't as crispy as I had before. I think the one I had at Loong Foong (which is just nearby) was better. I know that the taste wasn't as strong as Loong Foong but I was disappointed on the non crispy skin the most. Maybe the one that I had wasn't roasted fresh from the over? Cause I saw them carrying some out after I had ordered mine. Would give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. As I had tried many times and it was satisfying. (RM29/plate)

The shop opens at 11.30am and will close before 2pm I guess. Actually they will close whenever the ducks are sold off. You can see the women chopping up the roasted ducks non-stop during the whole time. The whole lunch cost me RM33 inclusive of two herbal teas and rice. Will definitely be returning again to try their duck again as I believe it's better than what I had today. For those who haven't try it before, you can locate them at the below address:

31, Jalan 21/1,
S.E.A Park,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor D.E
Tel: 03-7976 9689
Closed Every Monday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...