6.13.2008

Restaurant Bak kut Teh Yap Chuan - Bkt Raja

It's a Friday and we all know what that means. No it's not Friday Prayer's Day. It's 2 hour lunch!!! Well that doesn't matter to me and MD as it's always Friday for us. haha~!!! So today we had decided to try out a Bak Kut Teh (BKT) place in Bukit Raja. Since today it's a Friday so we had invited a special guess, Carebear. Cool~!! Romiko joined in as she was around the area too. Sweet~!!!
The place is located opposite Windmill in Bukit Raja, which is the same row as Mayfair. It's a corner lot and the sign board is red so you can't really miss it. Parking is an arse. But I was lucky today and I got a parking near the restaurant on my first round. Lucky~!!!
So what did we ordered? Definitely Dry BKT. MD and me had decided to order 3 pax D-BKT and 2 pax Wet BKT. Trust me, we finished it all up and Romiko even had a second bowl of rice. The D-BKT is almost the same as the one in Tmn Sentosa but there's a lot of bones in it as we had ordered spare ribs mix together. I like the one with just the pork and nothing but the pork only. For the W-BKT, well not bad at all. Although I had almost given up on the W-BKT now days, but this shop did shed some hope back for me on W-BKT. Not bad at all. The soup is thick and nice. We didn't ordered spare parts as no one wanted it. So it's just the normal pork and tofu.
And not forgetting some green in our daily meal, we ordered a plate of Yau Mak. We had a long chat after the meal accompanied with my personal "Pu Er". The whole meal amounted to RM 54.50. Around RM14/head. Well not to say expensive I guess. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)
PS : And why is it so weird eating my rice with thick soya sauce???!! or dipping it inside my chillies and garlic??!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...