11.18.2009

Vary Pasta @ Damansara Jaya


Actually I had visited this restaurant a few time before this but didn't found anything special bout it. A friend decided to have lunch over there again and I decided to give it a try again. The place which I am referring to is located next to Atria Shopping Complex at Damansara Jaya. The name of the place is called Vary Pasta. I am going to go into detail on each and every dishes on the plate.


Spaghetti Aglio Olio
The name of the dish is called Spaghetti with Chicken Chop. The spaghetti is some sort like aglio olio type with lots of garlic and herbs. It's really tasty and appetizing as there's a lot of garlic, which I like a lot. Portion was moderate but there are more to come. But I still rather have a larger portion if possible.


French Fries
What's so special bout the fries? Well for one, I am crazy for fries. Particularly those thin crispy ones which they are serving over here. It's freshly fried and served upon order which I like a lot.

 
Chicken Chop with Black Pepper
The main dish on the plate is this piece of black pepper chicken chop. Portion was alright but the chicken was really tender. The taste of black pepper isn't that strong.
 

Spaghetti with Chicken Chop - RM 13.90
So here is the whole plate of pasta or chicken chop look like. Very nicely prepared and trust me it's really delicious. The spaghetti is good, the fries is hot and freshly fried and the portion of the chicken is alright too. The meal also come with a glass of ice lemon tea and also ice cream for dessert. You can choose for just the pasta without the drink and ice cream for RM2 lesser. So you decide. (Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0)

Address: Vary Pasta
No. 21G, Jalan SS22/23,
Damansara Jaya,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor D.E
Contact: Moe (012 - 2323 100) / 7710 6100


6 comments:

LP said...

I tot someone said the place sucks. Lol lol... :D

expired foodie said...

AHHH Finally a writeup on this place :))
next time u shud order something else...hehe!!!

I recommend the honey rum chicken :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok la, I think I didn't used the word 'sux' la. =)

there's always something good when you less expect it ma. haha!

honey rum chicken, hmm ... sounds yummy!!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...