6.05.2009

Upekka Cove @ SS17

It was a hot Friday afternoon and I decided to try out this place which I saw in the paper last week. The place is called Upekka Cove which is located at the secluded housing area close to Happy Mansion.

I had decided to give their set lunch a try. It comes with a choice of either Mushroom or Chicken Soup. I had choose the Mushroom soup which I heard was good and it was true. It was thick and full of minced mushroom with bread crumbs on top. The set come with a drink which you can choose between Ice Lemon Tea, Green Tea or Barley.

For my main, I had ordered their Fish & Chip. It is served with coleslaw and french fries. I like the tartar sauce for dipping. The fish was fresh & crispy. Portion was generous too. Definitely a good plate of fish for me. (RM13.90/Set)

This is the Facon Chasseur which is stewed chicken with mushrooms & shallot in brown sauce served with mash potatoes. I like this dish as the sauce was really nice and there were a lot of mushroom on it. (RM13.90/Set)

My friend had ordered the Upekka Grilled Chicken. The dish is topped with garlic & tomatoes sauce & served with mash potatoes. The sauce was a bit plain compared to the previous one but still the chicken was grilled to perfection. Well I say, give some, take some. (RM13.90/Set)

The place also have free WiFi if you wanted to surf the net while having your lunch or while chilling out with your friends. Other than western food they also serve local Asian foods like Fried Rice, Tom Yam Soup and fried noodles. I will be back again to try out their home made beef burger which I saw was really juicy and delicious. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

Address:
Upekka Cove
No.627, Jalan 17/8,
46400 Petaling Jaya
Contact: 03-7958 2808
Operating Hour:
11am to 10pm
(except Sunday)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...