5.25.2009

Choong Kee Kampar Claypot Rice @ Damansara Jaya

I had waited so long for Irene to re-open his stall again for business for so long. Choong Kee was previously located in one of the stall inside Koon Kee Restaurant. The new Restaurant Choong Kee is located at the same row as the old one.

I had ordered their Groundnut with Pork Rib soup for starter. I think their favorite soup would be Old Cucumber with Pork Rib as it was already sold out when we arrived. Not the best soup I had but definitely above average soup. RM5.00/pot

I had ordered their Claypot Chicken Rice for 2 pax. I had also asked for additional Salted Fish and also Sausages. Maybe not as good as I had previously but still an above average chicken rice. I don't really fancy claypot chicken rice that much but this really change my opinion on them. RM13 + RM2 for additional salted fish and sausages

The place was packed when we arrived. Although the seats and table had double or even triple the previous stall, but it's all full. So you bet that you require to wait for at least 10 - 15 minutes for your chicken rice to come. So I reckon for you to call in to make your reservation and also order some soup to drink while waiting for the main dish. Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...