2.21.2010

Betty's Midwest Kitchen @ Aman Suria

I was referred to this place by another fellow flogger and it was really a good recommendation if I would say so myself. The place is located at Aman Suria nearby Sunway Mas. The restaurant name is called Betty's Midwest Kitchen. The place served American style dishes like burgers and their famous ribs. 

Went over during lunch hour and it wasn't that pack which is good. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated with some western deco and stuff. The staffs are friendly and helpful when we asked for recommendation too.

 'Dog Food' - RM 7.50
Trust me, it's not what the name said. But it does look like one. Is that bad? Anyway, it's gravy fries. Imagine fries being topped with cheese and gravy. This is so darn filling as our main consists of fries too. Trust me it does taste better than it's look.

Pulled Pork Burger - RM 12.00
Pulled pork or shredded pork which is being slowly roasted and braised in their special sauce. Taste of their sauce is alright and slices of onions is a good combination. The set is served with fries and coleslaw on the side.

Jucy Lucy - RM 13.50
This was highly recommended so I ordered this. It's cheese melted on the core of the grilled beef and pork patties. This is really filling. It's nice and simple with a big surprise inside. Served with fries on the side too.

Other than the burgers we had, they also serve pork ribs as mentioned earlier. I heard that their Grilled Beer Braised Boston Butt is good too. It's actually pork shoulder braised in beer for 4 to 6 hours. Sounds interesting right? They have this Grilled Baby Back Ribs too which sounded really tempting to me. Definitely going back for dinner or lunch to try it all out. Price are reasonable and food is good. (Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0)

3 comments:

expired foodie said...

me me me ;p hehehehe!

Glad u loved dog food and the jucy Lucy burger ;p ;p

expired foodie said...

me me me ;p hehehehe!

Glad u loved dog food and the jucy Lucy burger ;p ;p

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yeah~ it's good but if you see carefully, our burgers had fries and we ordered more fries. a bit jelak~ haha! some more with cheese melted on top. lolx~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...