5.02.2011

Coffee Chemistry Cafe @ Sunway Giza

It was after my lunch over at Movida that I deiced to give this coffee place a try. I saw it online some where about this place serving the world's finest coffee. They are serving Graffeo coffee which is said to the be the finest in the world. I got to try this out since I am a bit craze of coffee myself. The place is located on the top floor of Movida. On the signboard below, you will see Coffee Chemistry Cafe, Digi and HTC. Why? Let's go up and see.

The is the Coffee Chemistry's counter. The counter is nicely decorated and showcasing their products namely Graffeo coffee on the shelves and some other drinks like soda in the fridge.

On the other side when you walked in you will see two other counters namely Digi and also HTC. There are staffs from both side helping customers on their purchases or inquiries of respective products. You can try out HTC's new smartphones and if you like it you can purchase it and even get a new line over there too. This is a new concept store like a one stop station for gadgets and coffee. 
 
Let's get back to the coffee for now since we're here for them. My friend decided to give their hot black coffee a try since it's recommended. According to my friend the bean is really nicely blend and the scent is quite strong.

As for me, I go for their Hazelnut Caramel Coffee. Taste of hazelnut which I think was from the syrup they use is nicely blended with the coffee. And I like the cream pattern thingy they did on top. ^^

This is the Cappuccino Ice Blended by friend ordered. It's really thick and nice. Not bad, but I don't really go for ice blended nowadays. Too cold for me.

 You can purchase some HTC products on the shelves if you like it. 

Overall, the place is nice to sit down with friends to catch up or having a meeting with your customers. I saw some meetings going on on the other tables too during my session. They have a smoking section outside on the corridor with the view of Giza. There is also another training room on the other side for HTC products. I guess, they are doing these training session for new users or special events. The coffee is good and the place is also nice. Price isn't that expensive is the most important part. Most of the drinks are around RM10 or lesser. That price for the finest coffee in the world, I am certainly happy~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...