11.05.2009

Pasta de Gohan @ Sunway Pyramid (New Wing)


I had always wanted to try this place out but didn't have the chance as I had always dine somewhere else at the end of the day. The restaurant served fusion food of Japanese mix Pasta as the name goes. I had totally fall in love with the idea after I had my first with Pasta Zanmai at 1Utama. You can check out the food presentation outside the restaurant being displayed on the wall. Damn, even the display food looks so delicious. How bad can that be, right?


Cream Soup with Garlic Bread
The set which we ordered come with their mushroom soup and garlic bread. We were totally blown away with the soup. The look might be ordinary but trust me it's not. The soup was totally cream and taste was really delightful and delicious. This has got to be one of my best drank soup of many adventure around town. garlic bread was warm and plenty of butter being spread evenly on the bread. Nice~! You can choose cream or minestrone soup with garlic bread from the set.


Corn & Tuna Pizza
For those who like tuna, this is your definitely choice. The scent of tuna is so strong. It's like my cat's can food to be exact as my babe put it. But don't get me wrong, the pizza is all good. Plenty of corn and whole lots of cheese. And I do mean a lot of cheese. The crust is thin and crispy. If you like tuna, you must order this.


Chicken & Mushroom Pizza
Other than the Tuna & Corn, they also have this Chicken & Mushroom pizza to choose from. It's more basic and normal but similar to the tuna & corn, they are so darn generous with the cheese on the pizza. A lot of chunky chicken and mushroom being spread around the pizza. All warm and juicy. Nice~!


Carbonara Pizza Toast
Trust me, the picture doesn't do the toast justice. It looks more delicious in reality. As the name goes, a toast bread topped with eggs, ham and carbonara sauce. I am not sure if it's carbonara sauce or cheese with balognese for it's good and something what special. There is another toast called Potato Mentai Pizza Toast which we didn't ordered. Try it and let me know how it goes. OK, now let's go into the main dish.


Fried Rice with Chicken Teriyaki
They have 3 type of fried rice (Pilaf) to choose from. Other than the above, they also serve Unagi Kabayaki, and also Salmon.  The rice are those sticky type which we normally being served at Japanese restaurants. Taste is alright and portion is generous too. As you can see, the dish can really fill your hunger up really fast if you're really hungry.


Beef with Sesame Sauce
As for pasta set, they have 3 different dish for your to choose from, ranging from Prawn with Wasabi Cream Sauce, Octopus with Macha Cream Sauce and mine being the last. This is something similar to Carbonara sauce for me. It's really creamy and portion was alright too. Lots of beef slices to go with the spaghetti too. You can add in plenty of cheese which is available on the table if you want feel very hungry.

I am definitely going back to try out their lunch set as the one we are having now are dinner sets. Dinner starts from 6pm till 10pm. We ordered Green Tea as it's refillable. Service is good and accommodating. We browsed through the ala-carte menu and found out their dishes are quite pricey too. Comparing to Pasta Zanmai, this is more expensive. And I like Pasta Zanmai more too. Don't get me wrong, this is good but Zanmai is better. (Rating: 4.2 out of 5.0)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...