6.14.2008

Restaurant Peng Heong Hakka Paikut - Klang City

It's a Saturday and I am taking my parents out for lunch. Well it's lunch cum Father Day for my beloved dad. So the location for the lunch, I had choose Peng Heong Hakka Paikut in Klang. It's highly recommended by MD and CP. The address is No.21,22,23,24, Jalan Cox, Batu Tiga Solok Baharu, 41200 Klang. The story goes back 30 years ago when he inherited the family's cooking secret from his grandfather. From there on, he started the first stall in Klang. His famous spare rib, is made up of 17 different flavours. The name "Spare Ribs King" is spread and well known everywhere. He had refined and introduced more new dishes until today.
So I had ordered their Spare Ribs which is so popular and famous all around. The meat base is tender, sweet upon entering the mouth. Not sticky and east to chew. Just the way it should be. And it's affordable too :)
The second dish was the Assam Fish. This is also one of their specialty dish. And it really is good. The taste is just right and the meat is also very tender and not too salty.
The third dish was the Pig Feel Vinegar. The gravy was OK but could be made more stronger. Well maybe different people have different taste anyway. There wasn't much meat to chew on. We should have ordered the leg rather than the paw. We couldn't just eat all meat now can we? So we ordered Steam Bean Sprout. As my mom said, eating Pai Kut with Bean Sprout is the best. OK la, it's normal bean sprout which we all eat at Hainan Chicken Stall. Not much to brag about. We had ordered additional 2 pax Spare Ribs at the end as it was really nice. haha!! And because my dad had ordered a second bowl of rice. Wow~! How rare~!!! haha!! The food was really nice I guess. The whole meal cost us RM 46.70. Affordable from my opinion. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)



Happy Father Day~!!! I Love You Dad~!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...