12.27.2009

Ribs @ Oasis



Sorry for the lack of updates in my blog as you all know it's been a long holidays for most of us and we're all busy with our gathering, holidays or work. So here's my first update of the week. I'd got to know about this place from one of the local flogger. It's called Ribs @ Oasis which is located at BU4.


Pork Meatball Pasta - RM15.60
This is one of the recommended dish of the restaurant. Served in a really large bowl but with moderate amount of pasta only. The tomato based sauce was really plain and a bit watery too. The only good thing I could say about this dish is the meatballs. I think there were quite amount of it and the size are large. The meatballs tasted really nice though but even so it can't save the dish.

 
Chicken Mushroom & Olives Pasta - RM15.60
I am not sure why is the pasta looked so wet. I had a hunch that this wouldn't be that tasty at all. And my hunch was right on. Plenty of olives and also chunk of chicken but the taste wasn't that appetizing to say the least. My friend didn't even finished half of the plate. Sadly to say.

 
Hawaiian Pork Burger Delight - RM22.90
This is what I had ordered which is their burger with grilled pineapple and bacon. The patty was really filling and I really enjoy the whole meal. I think I am the only person who enjoyed their meal that afternoon. Totally love the side dishes of french fries. But maybe the price is a bit steep for a burger at the place. But then again, at least this burger save the afternoon or at least my lunch.

 
The ambiance of the restaurant was really good and neat. A good place for a nice lunch with friends or some light dinner with some good company. The location of the place isn't that obvious so for those who are not familiar with the place, it's quite hard to find it or even know bout it. They are having this New Year Eve dinner buffet which any of you could try it out of you're interested. From my experience and feedback, the pasta isn't that interesting but the burgers are something else. Something else in a good way of course. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

Address: Ribs Sdn Bhd
Lot 1-1, BU4 Oasis Complex,
No.2 Tengkat Bandar Utama,
47800 Bandar Utama, PJ
Contact: 03 - 7729 8921
Website: http://ribs-oasis.webs.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...