6.16.2011

Tea Room by Bel Jee @ Wisma Volkswagen

Sorry again for the late update of my dear friend, Bel's TeaRoom official opening at Wisma Volkswagen. The  special date for the launch was on the 1st of June 2011. Congratulation again babe~! The shop is located inside Wisma Volkswagen at Bangsar. Her shop served pastries, cup cakes, nasi lemak, sandwiches and a whole lot varieties of drinks in their menu. The place is handled by herself and two other helpers. The main customers would be the office people from the building and also nearby offices. The place is located nearby residential area, so I believe that her presence will be felt and seen by them real soon. 

These are freshly made miniature cup cakes for customers to taste. Really like the color used which is also the official 'theme' color for her shop. Totally love it. Suddenly felt like I am back in my kindergarten years. The bear on top has been coated so it can last forever. Goodie~! What a waste to throw it away and it's so darn cute to be eaten too. LOLX!!! 

Here are some of the cakes which she made on the first day of the opening. It's not filled but it's getting there. She is making more and more varieties of food all from her kitchen behind the counter.  Yup, there's an oven hiding behind that wall trust me. She is still taking orders for specially made occasion's cakes too. You have more details on her Facebook page [HERE] or her website [HERE].

I had myself a cup of hot green tea with hazelnut. And all their milk used are low fat. She kept on emphasizing on that, which I really appreciate. Again, I will like to take this chance to congratulate my dear friend all the best in her new business venture and finally a dream come true for you babe~! You show us that when we try real hard and put our mind to some thing we believe in, nothing is impossible. Cheers~! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...