6.18.2008

Guy's Night Out @ Tony Roma Sunway Pyramid

Since we're not invited to watch Kung Fu Panda tonight, we (MD, CP and Me) had decided to skipped gym and went out to treat ourselves. I had suggested Tony Roma as both of them haven't try at it before.
This is how the menu looks like~! hehe!!!
This is where we order the liquor~! kekeke~!!!
All of us took turns to introduce the place, but I am ready to feast my teeth into those juicy chickens. Yummy~!!!! I had recommended their starter which is the Tony's Sampler. It's a trio of appetizers consisting of Red Hot Buffalo Wings, Potato Skins and their signature Onion Loaf (my favourite!!) matched with Bleu cheese dressing, Ranch dressing and their house BBQ dipping sauce. Super~!!! The buffalo wings tasted like those in Chillies. Potato skins is a new thing which is not bad if you like potatoes. As for the Onion Loaf, do you still need to ask. CP had ordered the BBQ 1/2 Chicken. The chicken is basted in original sauce and charbroiled. Served with french fries and cole slaw. Too large for me, but CP did finished it at the end. (Price at RM 26.90)

MD wanted to try their burger so I had recommended their Roma Burger (which is also Tony's Recommendation). The burger is a real classic. The burger consists of cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, red onions and pickles. MD didn't managed to finish it. haha~!!! (Price at RM 20.90)

Well as for me, I had tried most of their steaks and beef ribs before hand. So I had decided to try their chicken this time around. I had ordered their Chicken Tenderlion Platter. The chicken is served with french fries, cole slaw and honey mustard. I was actually attracted by it's side dishes more than the main dish. kekeke~!!! I too can't finished it at the end. Too much meat~!!! (Price at RM 26.90)

It's our 1st BKLTL Guy's Night Out together. And we had already discussing where to go for our 2nd night out. haha~!!! The whole meal cost us RM 155.60. So it's around RM 50/head. This includes the bottomless ice lemon tea which we ordered. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...