3.16.2008

Soong Kee Beef Noodle @ Jln Tun Tan Siew Sin - 14/03/08

It was Thursday noon and I was looking for someone to have lunch with me. So I called Calvin up and he wanted to go Petaling Street to look for something. So I decided to drive down wit him. Once I got down, I straight away know what I wanted to eat. Soong Kee Beed Noodle. My Gosh~ It's been awhile since I last visited the place. It's one of the best beef noodle in the whole K.L that I had even tasted. Honestly, I am not pulling your leg.

So once I arrived, I straight away look for a seat (it's not that difficult as it's around 2pm at that time). If you arrived during lunch hour, than you may need to queue up for a seat. Their operation time is from 11am - 12pm from Mon to Sat (Sun & Public Holiday close). For the whole pricing list, please refer to the above picture.

So once I am seated, I called the waiter over and ordered myself one Big Bowl of Dried Beef Noodle with Extra Minced Beef. The bowl of noodle comes together with one bowl of their specialty beef noodle in their specially prepared beef soup. The soup itself tasted so sweet and the scent of beef is really strong. So for those who like beef, than you must try this out. You can find a lot of beef noodle stalls that sells beef's intestine and all but seldom with full minced beef and also beef balls. The beef balls texture is definitely different from the one that we normally eat outside. It's not mixed with flour or squishy. It's just nice and you know it once you sink your teeth into it.

Whereas Calvin had ordered a large bowl of beef balls. Wow~ It's really large. I mean the portion. There is at least 14 - 15pcs of it. Mine was around 8pcs. Very filling.

The placed is well-established for over 60 years in Kuala Lumpur. The fresh casserole beef is cooked for 3 hours till it becomes tender. I heard that many of their loyal customers have patronised this restaurant for three generations. So what are you waiting for? It's highly recommended by me. So take your son or daughter or gf or bf over now. haha~ (Rating : 4.5 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...