3.02.2008

Gerai Yati @ Selera Jaya 223

It was late at night and Romiko was bugging me for supper. I looked at my watch and both the needle is at high noon. Wow~! It's midnight now. Where the hell do I wanna bring her? I can always choose to eat outside my house. But I had something else in mind. My old time favourite, Nasi Lemak Panas at Selera Jaya 223. I had previously bring some of my gym mates over to try the place out and all were amazed.

So I drove over the place which is located opposite Amway building in Jln 223. It was very dark at one end and as we're walking in, we can see a shimmering light coming from the other end. (Wah! this sentence sounds familiar - haha~!!!) I know the place should be very lively around this time and damn I was right. The place was almost filled up completely. Luckily I got a table near to the stall which I wanted to eat.

The stall is called Gerai Yati, No.6. Always remember to eat from this No.6 stall. U will know why later on. The other stall nasi lemak is a bit different from the one that this is serving. It's more spicy, and for me this is the way nasi lemak should be eat.

So I called the "ane" over and ordered my favourite drink over there, Milo Ice "Kau". You must remember to tell him "Kau" as this is the way it is suppose to be drink. Thick and Cold. They should called it Milo T-Rex or something la~ haha!

Next, I ask for the guy to bring me some Nasi Lemak Panas from No.6 stall. And he brought over 4 packs. So little but no problem. There were more to come. haha~!!! Always remember that there will be an in print of the stall's name on the packet of nasi lemak. Remember it!!! They even got a tel no for u to pre-oder. I think.

When u open it up. U can really see steam rising up from the rice. Damn~! It's HOT!!! Oh ya~! One reminder, always touch and feel the packet 1st b4 u open it. If it's not HOT, than ask for him 2 exchange it for u. The portion is not that large and there is the normal ikan bilis, peanuts and half boiled egg inside. But the thing is that, the nasi lemak is prepared HOT!!! It's raining when I was going over so u can imagine the HOT & SPICY nasi lemak felt while I am eating it. Damn!!! It's indescribable.

And if u like spicy food (as crazy as I am) than u can ask for extra sambal. I always ask for it from the kakak inside the stall. But a word of advice, the sambal is really freaking spicy. I am not shitting u here. So if u have a sensitive tummy, please dun force it. This is one of my favorite nasi lemak stall other than the SS2 opposite the police station. All my colleagues and frens had good reviews about this place. Thanx again for my bro for introducing this place to me 10 over years back. hahaaha~!!! (Rating 4.0 out of 5.0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello

my new websites

http://fuerteventurablog.wordpress.com/


have fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...