9.13.2009

Hot Dog & Curry Puff @ IKEA & Friends

This is nothing new but I still wanna blog bout this place as I am really into their hot dogs and curry puff. I can still remembered my first curry puff over at Ikea when they just started. We would buy half a dozen or more and just feast on them the whole day. As you can see, even though it's Puasa period, but there are lots of people queuing up for their hot dog and curry puff.

Curry Puff (RM1/piece or RM5.50/6 pieces)
Their curry puff are soft and freshly baked from their oven behind the counter. So it's recommended to take it instantly. Well it's recommended to take any other curry puff instantly anyway. The potatoes inside are soft and juicy together with a small slice of egg. Not bad.

Hot Dog (RM2/piece)
When you bought their hot dog, don't be alarm when it's just the dog and the bun. Don't go running to the counter and ask what happened to the sauce and onions. Their buns are soft and their hot dog are hot (no pun intended) and you are really recommended to take it on the spot.

So where's the ingredient? Well there is a table next to the counter where you can add as much of onions or radish as much as you desires. As not all people wanted onions in their hot dog and wanted tomato sauce rather than chilly. So why make their life difficult? Might as well let us put whatever we like on our hot dog.

Sp this is what my hot dog looks like after the whole garnishing session. I like my hot dog to have a lot of everything. I am a bit pro by now on how to garnish and how much to sprinkle on them. Most of the people would greedily squeeze lots of sauce and onions on them and ended up making themselves difficult when consuming them up.

You can always opt for their set which consists of a refillable carbonated drink with a hot dog for only RM3. Drinks are refillable so it's normal that I share my drinks with my babe. They offer Pepsi, Pepsi Twist, Orange, Strawberry and 7-Up. You can also choose to have coffee which is also refillable for RM3/cup. Previously I would have some light snack before my gym class on Monday night. Queuing up for your food is only part of your worries as you will need to find a place to seat afterward. But again, you can always take away. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...