11.03.2009

Macau Express @ City Squre Johor


This is my second visit to this restaurant over at City Square Johor Bahru. It's called Macau Express. As the name goes, they are selling Macau's local cuisine. There is another outlet at Jusco Tebrau but I didn't noticed any available in Klang Valley. It's a fast food chain as you can see and the owner are local who brought in the idea few years back. They are selling roast chicken which can be served with bun, rice or spaghetti of your choice. They also served a few variety of spaghetti with chicken, pork chop or fish which I had ordered.


Ying Yang Sauce Spaghetti with Fish, Pork and Chicken- RM13.90

I forgot what's the exact name of the set but trust me it's really good if you like curry. It's a mixture of boneless chicken, pork and fish baked in cheese with vegetables and also potato. So you can imagine how large is the set. The taste of the curry sauce is alright and it really compliment all the meat in the dish. The vegetables are fresh and still crunchy when I sink my teeth into them. A small portion on top of the dish is cheese and it's just nice. Not too much to cover the taste of the curry sauce.

I am not sure if they have this over at Klang Valley or not but you can try to Goggle it up if you want. I had also ordered their Roast Chicken with Spaghetti but didn't have any picture over here as it was a take away. The chicken was nicely roasted and the sauce was nice. Spaghetti was normal but a bit too oily at some point. They also served Macau famous pork burger and also their special dessert. Something different from the normal Kim Garry or Wong Kok food that I had I supposed. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...