9.30.2009

6 to 10 Grill @ Happy Mansion

So sorry for the late posting of some visits I had with my makan kakis. As you all know, I am busy with moving over to Puchong from PJ. So a lot of stuff to tidy up and arrange in the process. Pictures had been uploaded up to the blog but didn't have time to blog bout it. So anyway, here's one of the flogger's choice which I noticed is particular interesting. It's called 6 to 10 Grill which is located at Section 17, Happy Mansion. It's located opposite Food Foundry. Anyway, I heard it was nice and it served pork. Yummy!!!

Chicken & Mushroom Soup - RM4/bowl
For starter as always, I had ordered their Mushroom Soup to warm up my tummy. It was quite normal but there were a lot of sliced mushroom and tiny bits of chicken in it. Creamy type which I like. Portion was small but accommodating depending on individual.

Grilled Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce - RM9.50
You can choose between breast or boneless thigh. It come with two side dishes, french fries and mixed beans. I heard from my friend that the black pepper sauce isn't that strong but the chicken was nicely grilled though.

Grilled Pork Chop with Pineapple Sauce - RM12.90
I'd come for pork and pork I had ordered. This is one of their recommended dish which come with pineapple sauce. I think it's sweet and sour type of sauce. The pork was alright and not too dried up and hard. Portion was moderate but filling.

Other than steaks they do serve local delights like their Nasi Lemal Special which I heard was nice. Other recommendation will be their Red Wine Lamb Special, Red Wine Pork Ribs, New Zealand Grill Lamb Chop and more. They open for lunch and dinner from 6pm to 10.30pm daily and close every Monday & Tuesday. Be early as there are always swarms of customers during lunch hour. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

Address: BG-1, Block B,
Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor D.E
Contact: Erik @ 03-7955 4993 / 012-601 9976

2 comments:

Little Princess said...

Mushroom soup served with spring onion. So odd... haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK la, I can accept that ... haha! Since I like spring onions very much ... :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...