10.28.2010

Bird Man Cafe & Restaurant @ Neo Damansara

 I was informed by my ex-colleague of this new place over at Neo Damansara. It's located at Kota Damansara behind Sunway Giza if you are familiar with the location. It's those brown building behind Kota Damansara next to Giant hypermarket. The shop that I am going to introduce this time around is called Bird Man. Yes, you heard me right the first time. I was surprised when I first heard of the name in Mandarin called 鸟人. I am looking forward to what they are serving over at this place. Parking is an arse again over at this place similar to SS2.

As the menu said, the place serves contemporary international dining. In other word, fusion. They mix around between Eastern and Western and called contemporary or fusion dining. Browsed through the menu and some of the dishes caught my attention when I finally made up my mind by ordering something recommended by my friend who frequent the place before.  They do serve set lunch so it's very convenient and money saving.

 Hawaiian Style Fish Fillet Spaghetti- RM7.90
From the picture above, it does look like our local rojak you ordered outside but it's not in the inside. The fish fillet on top are freshly fried while the spaghetti is accompanied with vegetables and lots of fried garlic. The sauce is a bit tomato-ish if I remembered well. Not bad if you like fried garlic as much as I do.

 Pork Sausage Omelet Rice - RM6.90
I had ordered this pork sausage omelet rice which is so darn amazing. The dish might look a bit off from the outside and even plain if you really look inside. But the combination of the whole ingredients used really brings out the taste of the dish. Fresh omelet with Chinese pork sausage with a bit of green top. What's underneath you ask? Well take a look for yourself.

 It's steamed white rice covered with tasty crispy fried garlic (again!). Damn this is so darn appetizing for me. Cause I really love garlic be it fried or peel fresh. For those who doesn't like garlic, please stay away, but trust me you are missing out a lot.

 Mushroom Soup
We had ordered their set lunch hence the set come with their mushroom soup. You can choose either this or their Tom Yam soup. Although it's just a add on, but the soup is really nice. Not those plain from the can at least.

 Chocolate Pudding 
Dessert is included in the set which is their Chocolate pudding. I don't think they have anything else. It's self made so it's alright. Quite tasty and not too sweet.

 Cham Ice 
The drinks are included too from the set which you can choose from the menu. Thick with coffee taste, just nice.

The place seemed to be quite busy during lunch hour and the staffs are really friendly and efficient too. We are served by the owner himself so it's quite good. For an additional RM3.90 from the price above, you are complimented with the soup, drinks and dessert. Well, not too expensive I guess. Will definitely be going back again to try out their other dishes. Another recommended dish would be their creamy mushroom soup topped with puff which is similar to Dome's mushroom pie. It's located behind OCBC bank so it's not too difficult to find with that name. (Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...