8.10.2009

Pho Hoa Restaurant @ Tropicana Mall

Was walking around Tropicana Mall looking for a place for lunch with my friend and he had recommended Pho Hoa which he had tried previously. The restaurant served Vietnamese cuisine. I had actually saw this restaurant at The Curve previously but since I am not so into Vietnamese cuisine that much, so I didn't gave it a try. But since there is someone who wanted to try with me, so why not. Going in with open mind as I know they serve a lot of mint in their dishes (which I don't really like).

Goi Cuon
This is their summer roll with shrimp, chicken, salad & rice vermicelli. Surprisingly it was really fresh and nice. The roll come with their special sauce with some peanut bits on top. (RM3.55/roll)

Had to get a picture of their chilly paste as it was really nice.

Their main come with this side dish of fresh bean sprout, mint, lemon and sliced chilly.

Pho Tai, Chin Nac, Nam, Gan, Sach
This is one of their specialty dish with the 'Adventurer' tagline. Why? Cause they have everything in this bowl of noodle. They have steak, brisket, flank, tendon, tripe in the bowl of noodle. Not to forget lots of onions too. The soup was just nice and not too strong. Beef was very generous. The beef in the bowl are sliced into very very thin slices. Since it's very think so you will can't wait too long before finishing as the beef would be over cook by then. They come in two sizes, and my friend recommended the Large for me. (RM17/bowl)

The place is still new and there was not many patrons when I arrived. Other then their specialty beef noodle, they also serve rice too. Not too full but just alright for me. After the lunch, I am giving another thought on Vietnamese dishes in the future. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...