3.08.2009

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant @ The Gardens

Was deciding where to have lunch today at The Gardens and finally my babe wanted to eat some Chinese cuisine, so settled with Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant. Place was pack when we arrived, so we waited for 5 mins before they get a seat for us. Ordered some Chrysanthemum Tea for both of us to cleanse our thirst.

I had ordered some Sweet Potato Balls for light eating before the main dish. This is one of the popular or must order for this place. Surprisingly my babe who doesn't like potato all this while, loved this dish. So it must be good.

I had decided to try their 3 Variety Supreme Diced Chicken. The taste is really good and portion was moderate.

The dish come with three side dishes and

soup of the day, Chicken and Winter Melon Soup. Nice!

Rice is accompanied with minced pork.

My babe decided on Taiwan Braised Beef Noodle. It's not as spicy as I imagine which was quite disappointing for me. 5 slices of beef which is quite moderate too. But the whole portion was generous.

The place was totally pack when we left. There were around 10 or more people waiting outside when we left. So better be early if you wanted to try out this place. The whole meal cost me RM67++. Most of their sets starts from RM19++. The tea is RM 12 while the sweet potato balls is RM5.30. A bit expensive for a normal lunch but we need to pamper ourselves once in a while I guess. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...